Journal of Materiomics
The Journal of Materiomics aims to provide a continuous forum for the dissemination of research in the general field of materials science, particularly systematic studies of the relationships among composition, processing, structure, property, and performance of advanced materials. Supported by the Chinese Ceramic Society, the Journal of Materiomics is a peer-reviewed open-access journal, without publishing charges to authors. The abbreviated title of this journal is J Materiomics.
The following aspects of the science and engineering of advanced inorganic materials are of particular interest:
(1) Functional materials, including ferroelectrics, piezoelectrics, multiferroics, magnetics; semiconductors, optoelectronic and electronic materials, etc.
(2) Advanced energy materials for applications in solar energy, battery, fuel cell, thermoelectric conversion, hydrogen storage, etc.
(3) Advanced structural ceramics including ceramic composite materials.
(4) Nano-scale and low dimensional materials towards promising applications for nanotechnology and environmental science.
(5) Multi-scale design and characterization of advanced functional materials.