Cellular Immunology publishes original investigations concerned with the immunological activities of cells in experimental or clinical situations. The scope of the journal encompasses the broad area of in vitro and in vivo studies of cellular immune responses. Purely clinical descriptive studies are not considered.
Research Areas include:
• Antigen receptor sites
• Delayed-type hypersensitivity or cellular immunity
• Immunologic deficiency states and their reconstitution
• Immunologic surveillance and tumor immunity
• Lymphokines and cytokines
• Nonantibody immunity
• Parasite immunology
• Resistance to intracellular microbial and viral infection
• Thymus and lymphocyte immunobiology
• Transplantation immunology
• Tumor immunity.