At Jouroscope®, we are committed to maintaining the privacy of our visitors and users.
Category of Collected Data
A. Log files:
Jouroscope® follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this; it is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and, possibly, the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements on the website, and gathering demographic information.
B. Personal Data
You can generally visit the website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
If you choose to submit our forms, to include/claim your journals, to post advertisements, to leave feedback and review, you are required to create an account and use our Services.
We may collect personally identifiable information that you submit such as your name, contact data (address, email address, phone number, payment details) and other similar information. Likewise, we may also collect additional personally identifiable information that you voluntarily include in your listing or transmit with your communications to us.
The information that you provide when you post a listing is displayed in private areas and available to website’s users and clients.
If you provide personal information to other users, we have no control over how that information might be used by that individual.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Sign up, publish advertisements, order any of our services;
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via -email;
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Use & Purpose of the Collected Data
We use the collected data for following purposes:
• For general management of the website’s functionality;
• For processing orders and providing users with the requested services;
• For processing payments;
• For communicating with the users and customers;
• For administrative, compliance, organizational, accountancy purposes;
• We archive necessary data for bookkeeping, tax, legal, and compliance purposes.
The provided data will not be shared or made available for any other purposes or to any other party.
Service Providers & Analytics
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Furthermore, when we process your order/payment, your data may be sent to – and also use the resulting information from – credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
• conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties;
• protect and defend our rights and intellectual property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties, etc.;
• act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
E-mail Subscription & Marketing
We may send you information about news, events, special offers and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive these kinds of e-mails, you may always opt out at a later date.
Your Data Protection Rights
At Jouroscope® we would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request the completion or correction of any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by e-mail: info @ Jouroscope.com
Like any other website, Jouroscope® uses ‘cookies.’ Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on their browser type and/or other information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more general information on cookies, please read the “What Are Cookies” article on the Cookie Consent website or visit allaboutcookies.org.
Manage Your Cookies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Additionally, these websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. In a few cases, however, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
Note that Jouroscope® has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor and/or guide their online activity.
Jouroscope® does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
How to contact us
Email us at: info @ Jouroscope.com
Or contact us via this form.