International Journal of Stroke
International Journal of Stroke is the only, truly international stroke journal. We focus on the clinical aspect of stroke with basic science contributions in areas of clinical interest. To facilitate the international nature of the journal, our Associate Editors from Europe, Asia, South America and North America coordinate segments of the journal. These segments are Reviews, Leading Opinions, Research, Panorama, Clinical Trial Protocols and Guidelines. International Journal of Stroke is fully peer-reviewed.
· Leading opinions: publishing rapid and concise responses by world opinion leaders to recent developments in stroke worldwide.
· Topical reviews: producing overviews of recent developments in stroke by leaders in their field.
· Original contributions: publishing articles from clinical or basic science researchers which are relevant to professionals working in the field of stroke.
· Panoramas: pieces focusing on the burden of disease and the structures in place to manage its ever-increasing reach.
· Protocols: articles highlighting this important preliminary component of the clinical trial research process.