Journal of Materials Processing Technology
The Journal of Materials Processing Technology covers the processing techniques used in manufacturing components from metals and other materials. The journal aims to publish full research papers of original, significant and rigorous work and so to contribute to increased production efficiency and improved component performance.
Areas of interest to the journal include:
• Casting, forming and machining
• Additive processing and joining technologies
• The evolution of material properties under the specific conditions met in manufacturing processes
• Surface engineering when it relates specifically to a manufacturing process
• Design and behavior of equipment and tools.