Mayo Clinic Proceedings
Mayo Clinic Proceedings welcomes manuscripts that focus on clinical and laboratory medicine, health
care policy and economics, medical education and ethics, and related topics:
• Each monthly issue presents approximately 15 individual articles and features, consisting of
original research, reviews, clinical content, editorials, commentaries, brief reports, special
articles, and other short items.
• Among unique articles are Concise Review for Clinicians, Residents’ Clinics, and specially
commissioned Thematic Reviews.
• My Treatment Approach articles present expert opinion on difficult clinical situations.
• Consensus Recommendations provide answers to questions not resolved in other published
• The journal carries articles that offer free CME credit from Mayo Clinic.
• The Proceedings also offers substantial online-only content as well as supplemental material and
videos directly related to individual articles.