Structural Safety is an international journal devoted to integrated risk assessment for a wide range of constructed facilities such as buildings, bridges, earth structures, offshore facilities, dams, lifelines and nuclear structural systems. Its purpose is to foster communication about risk and reliability among technical disciplines involved in design and construction, and to enhance the use of risk management in the constructed environment. All aspects of quantitative safety assessment are of interest:
• Loads and environmental effects;
• Material properties;
• Prediction of response and performance;
• Treatment of human error and engineering judgment;
• Quality assurance/control; and
• Techniques of decision analysis and risk management.